One unified communications app natively built for your business
Advanced PBX & VAS
- For using cloud telephony, businesses do not need to spend a fortune on system deployment and maintenance but only a fixed monthly fee to gain access.
- Businesses can save budget for deploying a separate communication system at separate locations as users can log in anywhere with various devices.
- Calling is cheap because local and roaming voice calls are transmitted over internet connections which are way cheaper than the traditional calling system.
- A single phone number can handle as many calls that come at once. Spending money on dummy phone numbers is no longer necessary.
- Dolby Voice provides exceptional clarity and quality to all business interactions.
- In conference calls, Dolby Voice breads each voice out and creates a meeting that sounds and feels like an in-person conversation.
- It also adjusts the volume of each voice automatically to guarantee you can hear and be heard.
- The noise cancellation technology eliminates the background noise and enhanced the audio quality during meetings.
- Powerful apps on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android unlock the ability to communicate and interact with contacts from any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Your business is always connected and responsive, whether they’re at their desk or on the go.
- UC (Unified Communications) as a service allows your business to integrate multiple communication methods within a business in various ways: phone calls, video conferencing, instant messaging, email, SMS, fax etc.
- A well-developed UC strategy delights your employees and even reduces the turnover in your organisation.
- The business reputation will be greatly enhanced as employees can collaborate and communicate with customers instantly and swiftly.
- The UC system operate on the cloud which allows companies to shift away from a Capex model, to an OpEx strategy with fewer initial expense.
- Manage and monitor real-time business interactions intelligently with a user friendly centralised administration portal.
- All communications (voice, video and text) are recorded and encrypted with industry standard AES encryption.
- Call and chat histories can be removed from departing employees’ device with just one click.
Advanced PBX & VAS
|Basic features||Value-added service|
|Voice mail & voice to email|
|Call forward by schedule or presence|
|Call pick up|
|Call control on desktop|
|Call filter and screening|
|Group shared line|
|Dolby voice audio conference room|
|Fax to email|
|Microsoft Team Audio Gateway Service|
|InTeam Real-time Group Communication - Push to talk|
|Interactive Voice Response (IVR)|
- The bulk import contacts saves employees time and effort of manually entering contact data when setting up the softphone.
- The integrated directories make editing contacts and calling co-workers as easy as searching for their names.
- The call delegation, automated attendants and intelligent call routing reduce the workload of the administrative assistant and enhance their efficiency.
Global Call Cloud Phone System accepts port-in numbers and offers new local number for the UC service. Businesses can preserve the traditional desk phone experience and bring their own PSTN numbers with our support for standard SIP trunk VoIP devices from other vendors such as Audiocodes, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Microsoft Teams and Polycom.
Global Call CRM Connector for Salesforce.com delivers a new way to handle the day-to-day communications with customers and vendors. As a fully integrated unified communications and customer relationship management (CRM) solution, the connector is easy to use and can increase productivity when used consistently.
Advanced communications, such as Video Collaboration, Voice over IP (VoIP), presence and instant messaging (IM), unified messaging, conferencing (audio, Web, and video), and social networking capabilities let users connect and exchange ideas more effectively than ever before while mobile communications offer new opportunities for keeping employees, partners, and customers connected 24/7.
One clear benefit of a hybrid cloud model is having on-premises, private infrastructure that’s directly accessible — in other words, not being pushed through the public internet. This greatly enhances security, meet compliances, and most importantly, continuously operate even in the event of an Internet connectivity failure.
Enquiry Hotline: +852 2915 1557